Terms of Service
I. About these terms:
Whenever you use the Services, you agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service. If you don’t agree to all the terms and conditions you must not use our Services. References to “Cyber Software Jsc,” “Us” or “We” means Cyber Software Jsc.
In all cases, “Cyber Software Jsc,” “Us,” or “We” includes agents, consultants, employees, officers and directors.
“Services” refers to products, games, services, content, Cyber Software Jsc and/or the other domains provided by Cyber Software Jsc
“Terms of Service” or “Terms” means these terms of service.
“User Content” means all the data that you upload or transmit on or through the Service. This includes things like your profile picture or your in-game chat.
“Virtual Items” means (a) virtual currency, including but not limited to virtual coins, cash, tokens, or points, all for use in the Service and (b) virtual in-game items.
You can access these terms at any time at Cyber Software Jsc.
II. Changes to these terms:
III. About accessing and using our Services:
- The specific game rules and guidelines for each Game can be found underneath the Game itself or in our FAQ section. Such rules, scoring rules, controls and guidelines form part of these terms and you agree that you shall comply with them in respect of each individual Game which you choose to access and/or play.
- You are responsible for the internet connection and/or mobile charges that you may incur for using our Services. You should ask your mobile operator or internet service provider if you are unsure what these charges will be, before you play.
- We have the right to withdraw or modify one or more of our Games or any other part of our Services (in whole or in part) without liability to you from time to time: - for technical reasons (such as technical difficulties experienced by us or on the internet); - to allow us to improve user experience;
- There may also be times when our Services or any part of our Services is not available for technical or maintenance related reasons, whether on a scheduled or unscheduled basis.
- You agree that you shall take all steps necessary to protect your log in details and keep them secret. You agree that you shall not give your log in details to anyone else or allow anyone else to use your log in details or account. In these terms, references to “login details” or “account” include your log in details and account for any social network or platform that you may allow our Services to interact with.
- We will not be responsible to you for any loss that you suffer as a result of an unauthorized person accessing your account and using our Services and we accept no responsibility for any losses or harm resulting from its unauthorized use, whether fraudulently or otherwise.
- You hereby declare that all information provided is truthful.
- You understand that if you delete your account, or if we delete your account in accordance with these terms, you may lose access to any data previously associated with your account (including, without limitation, the level or score you have reached in our Games and any Virtual Money or Virtual Goods associated with your account).
- We reserve the right to delete your account if no activity is conducted by you in relation to the account for 180 or more days. In such event, you will no longer be able to access and/or use any Virtual Money and/or Virtual Goods associated with that account and no refund will be offered to you in relation to the same.
- You may not use our Service if: - If you are under the age of 12, or under the age of majority where you live, you represent that your legal guardian has reviewed and agreed to these Terms. - Accounts use misleading information, or information on behalf of others not you. - You have previously been banned from playing any Cyber Software Jsc game or using any Cyber Software Jsc Service.
V. Virtual Goods and Virtual Money:
- Our Games may include virtual currencies such as Chips, XP (“Virtual Money”) or items or services for use with our Games (“Virtual Goods”). You can buy Virtual Money or Virtual Goods from us for real money if you are at least 12 years old.
- You agree that Virtual Money and Virtual Goods can never be exchanged for real money, real goods or real services from us or anyone else. You also agree that you will only obtain Virtual Money and/or Virtual Goods from us, and not from any third party.
- You agree that all sales by us to you of Virtual Money and Virtual Goods are final and that we will not refund any transaction once it has been made.
- We reserve the right to control, regulate, change or remove any Virtual Money or Virtual Goods without any liability to you.
- If we suspend or terminate your account in accordance with paragraph IV of these terms you will lose any Virtual Money and Virtual Goods that you may have and we will not compensate you for this loss or make any refund to you.
- Unless the local law where you are located requires otherwise, We are not required to provide refunds, benefits or other compensation if you request deletion of your Account.
VI. User conduct and content:
- You agree that you will not:
- Use our Services to harm anyone or to cause offence to or harass any person;
- 'Harvest', 'scrape' or collect any information about or regarding other people that use our Services, including, but not limited to any personal data or information (including by uploading anything that collects information including but not limited to 'pixel tags' cookies, graphics interchange formats ('gifs') or similar items that are sometimes also referred to as 'spyware' or 'pcms' (passive collection mechanisms)
- Sell, transfer or try to sell or transfer a Cyber Software Jsc account or any part of an account including any Virtual Currency or Virtual Goods;
- Disrupt the normal flow of a Game or otherwise act in a manner that is likely to negatively affect other players' ability to compete fairly when playing our Games or engaging in real time exchanges;
- Disobey any requirements or regulations of any network connected to our Services;
- Use our Services in violation of any applicable law or regulation;
- Use our Services to cheat or design or assist in cheating
- Use our Services in any other way not permitted by these terms
- Use another person or entity’s email address in order to sign up to use our Services
- Use our Services for fraudulent or abusive purposes (including, without limitation, by using our Services to impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person, entity or our Services);
- Disguise, anonymize or hide your IP address or the source of any Content that you may upload;
- Use our Services for any commercial or business purpose or for the benefit of any third party or to send unsolicited communications;
- Remove or amend any proprietary notices or other ownership information from our Games or any other part of our Services,
- Interfere with or disrupt our Services or servers or networks that provide our Services;
- Attempt to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or hack any of our Services, or to defeat or overcome any of our encryption technologies or security measures or data transmitted, processed or stored by us.
- User Content:
- You are solely responsible for any content that you upload through our services.
- You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of our Services.
- We have the right to remove uploaded Content from our Services if we decide in our sole discretion that it results in or from a breach of any part of these terms, or that it may bring us or our Services into disrepute. However, you acknowledge that we do not actively monitor Content that is contributed by people that use our Services and we make no undertaking to do so.
- You agree that any content published by you through the Service is done so through the use of technology and tools provided by Cyber Software Jsc.
- If you transmit or upload User Content on the Service, you agree that it will be:
- Not confidential
- Not in violation of the law
- Not in violation of contractual restrictions or other parties’ rights, and that you have permission from any other party whose personal or other information or intellectual property is contained within the User Content
- Free of viruses, adware, spyware, worms or other malicious code
- You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of our Services.
- We have the right to remove uploaded Content from our Services if we decide in our sole discretion that it results in or from a breach of any part of these terms, or that it may bring us or our Services into disrepute. However, you acknowledge that we do not actively monitor Content that is contributed by people that use our Services and we make no undertaking to do so.\
- We do not control Content posted on our Services by other people and therefore we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of that Content.
VII. Intellectual property:
You acknowledge that all copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights in and relating to our Services (other than Content which is contributed and owned by players) is owned by or licensed to us.
- We do not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted or error free
- If you have any questions about these terms or our Games you may contact us through the Contact form.
IX. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
These Terms, and any other policies or rules We reference in these Terms, make up the entire agreement between you and Us relating to the subject matter of these Terms, and supersede all prior understandings of the parties relating to the subject matter of these Terms, whether those prior understandings were electronic, oral or written, or whether established by custom, practice, policy or precedent, between you and Us.